7.5.11

Adventures in Plants vs. Zombies

My "Zombatar".

So recently Steam put out a -66% sale on the popular Plants vs. Zombies as their "Midweek Madness" promotional. Being a person that wouldn't usually purchase or play this particular game, I figured that the low low price of  $2.50 (and the Genuine TF2 hats that came with this Midweek Madness) was reasonable enough for me. So, I put a five dollar bill in my Steam Wallet and purchased the game.

PvZ is one of those "defense" styled games in which the player is given control of a portion of land and told to defend it using a variety of static defenses. In this case, a horde of Zombies have surrounded your house and you must use your collection of house plants and lawnmowers to survive.

I can see why my brother had fallen in love with the game a couple of years ago, the controls and interface is simple and the gameplay is addicting. It's a good time waster when a person is bored and needs something to pass the time. I'll probably play more of it over the summer break.

No comments: